Friday, September 30, 2011

I Couldn't Help Myself..


So I went grocery shopping the other day and picked this up while waiting for the total.


For the past 6 months I have been skimming a magazine while in line and then somehow it ends up at my house. So I have been reading it, haven't  finished it yet.  If you are a fan of Elizabeth Taylor, I suggest getting this issue. It has a few pages of some of the clothing and accessories that are going to be auctioned in December. I love Elizabeth Taylor and I have no idea why. I think it's the eyebrows. I cant seem to find any photos of the inside of the mag and my camera is currently M.I.A.  Do any of you gals have a specific  magazine you get every month? Do you switch it up? Please rate and comment below.  Have a marvelous day!

Mrs.M

No comments:

Post a Comment